Our track record speaks for itself. Our innovative leadership development work bests the benchmarks, resets the bar, and gets high marks. That’s why our relationships with organizational learning professionals maintain for so long and why many of our clients return to us.
Our assessment and development experiences are based on leading edge learning processes as well as the first principles of leadership and change. We deliver highly interactive learning combined with coaching to reflect the reality that development occurs over time on the job, not in a “training” room between 9 and 5.
- Transformative Leadership® Boot Camp (Assessment Center) — Our team has designed unique Leadership Boot Camp Assessment Center experiences for over 10 years. The Leadership Boot Camp experience consists of simulations with customized scenarios using professional actors and a variety of group exercises and activities. Our delivery team works with internal leaders to observe the process and provide real-time feedback to participants. Following the Boot Camp experience we develop customized learning endeavors and provide executive coaching to close highlighted leadership gaps.
- Transformative Leadership® Workshop — The Transformative Leadership Workshop is a highly interactive two-day learning experience that often serves as a jumping off point for a longer process that incorporates more of the elements of successful leadership development. The Transformative Leadership Workshop can be customized for any group. Certain components can be delivered virtually.
- Fully Customized Leadership Development — Our learning programs are conducted in person and virtually using web 2.0 technologies. No matter how the learning occurs, the content covers a variety of leadership and organizational development topics. We guarantee our highly customized experiences will align with your business and leadership strategies. Download an overview of one of our customized programs.
In many cases, our leadership development learning modules are woven into a team’s regular meeting schedule. This team-based approach eliminates the need for time away for off-sites and increases learning retention, meaning a higher ROI on your LD spending.
Elements of Successful Leadership Development
- Reflection – Workshop (Virtual or In-Person), Reading, Cases, Personal Development
- Dialogue – 1:1 and Group Coaching, Mentoring, Peer Group Discussions
- Practice – Action Learning Projects, Field Work