Executive Coaching for Women by Women
(& Even Sometimes by Men)
Leadership Development that
Enables Positive Transformation
- ⇨ Women Helping Women MoreThe women on our team are Certified Executive Coaches who have been where you are and know the challenges as a woman executive. We work with you as a partner to work past your hurdles and help you achieve your professional goals..
- ⇨ Find the Root of Team Problems MoreGood team productivity and cohesion is hard.
We help you identify underlying problems, and not only help fix them, but also provide a custom framework to solve future issues as well.
- ⇨ Build Leadership Muscle MoreOur innovative leadership development work beats the benchmarks, resets the bar, and gets high marks. Working in close partnership with executives, our interests are aligned to grow leadership qualities further.
The Bay Area Innovation Leaders
in Executive Coaching
- ⇨ Proprietary T.E.A.M.® Process MoreThe T.E.A.M.® process is highly customizable and allows leadership groups to forge connections that build trust and facilitate collaboration that results in consensus and commitment. It also provides a forum that encourages clear thinking, smart decision making, and intelligent action..
- ⇨ AIM® – Aim. Imagine. Move. MoreWe Attend by examining your current situation; Imagine by exploring the optimal solution to lead change and development and we Move the process forward while concurrently verifying through analysis.
- ⇨ Bespoke Solutions: Boutique Firm MoreWe are not a “one size fit all ” solutions. Our coaches are experienced executives themselves from a large number of industries. They know the issues facing female executives and the know-how to work through issues in the workplace to get you to reach your goals.
“They came to deeply understand us and our challenges and brought uncommon change leadership expertise to us when and how we needed it.”
Krisann Hatch, SVP – Human Resources, Red Lion Hotels
Experienced Women Coaches
Since 2008 Ecstasis our experienced team of executive coaches has helped other Bay Area women executives and senior management help to achieve their career goals. Our team comes from a diverse background across many industries. All have had P & L responsibiity and many were senior executives at large companies and organizations. They have been in your shoes and know the issues you face, from team cohesion to pressure from more senior management or even the Board.
Learn more about our outstanding coaches:
- Laura Taccini, Managing Principal BioLaura Taccini is highly skilled at facilitating life-defining experiences that allow her clients to gain greater insights, understanding, and clarity of who they truly are as leaders. Her powerful presence and adept coaching and facilitation skills enable her to create an atmosphere of trust, empowerment, accountability, and commitment when working with her clients. She has used her experience to design an integral approach that empowers clients to gain clarity of their leadership style and purpose, lead with influence, authenticity, and presence, build collaborative and empowered high trust teams, handle conflict and resolution with individuals and teams and manage, and lead organizational change and transformation. When working with clients, she is masterful at being able to quickly connect, establish credibility, and build highly collaborative relationships with individual leaders and teams.
Laura has 15+ years of Executing Coaching and Strategy Consulting experience with executives and their teams across diverse industries, organizational models, and countries. She has worked with executive clients who have led Fortune 500 Companies, startups, and non-profits organizations. Her experience spans across industries including Insurance, Healthcare, Education, Digital, Customer Experience, Innovation, Technology, and National Sales.
Laura holds a BS in Biological Psychology from the University of California Los Angeles, CA. She is trained via the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching and utilizes various assessment tools. Additionally, she holds certifications for both Organizational Strategy and Enterprise Transformation and Change Leadership from MIT.
Laura enjoys living in San Francisco and supporting and serving women and youth leadership development and mentoring programs.
- Debra Bowles BioDebra Bowles utilizes her twenty-eight years of corporate and senior executive experience to assist her clients in navigating changing business landscapes and identifying their greatest strengths. She partners with top leaders, teams, and organizations to improve business results through focus on leadership and employee engagement. Debra’s expertise includes profit and loss accountability at the CEO level, large-scale change leadership encompassing organization redesign, restructuring and cultural transformation, and solving turnaround problems.
Debra was President and CEO of Blue Shield of California Life Insurance Company. She also held the position of Vice President of Change Management and spearheaded a two-year company-wide transformation initiative. Some of the organizations Debra has worked with include CSAA Insurance Group, Apollo Group, Deloitte Consulting, Goodwill of San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin, John Muir Health, Medley Health, Recurrent Energy, The Unity Council, Visa Inc., and Walmart eCommerce. Debra builds strong relationships with her clients and provides ongoing individual support, which has proven to be effective and valuable in the effort to shift leadership behaviors and attain improved results.
Debra’s coach training is with the Coaches Training Institute. She is certified by the Center for Creative Leadership and 5 Dynamics She is also a member of the International Coaching Federation and holds a degree in Marketing and Communications from St. Cloud State University.
Debra and her family live in San Francisco, CA.
- Joanne Brem BioJoanne has 18+ years of Executive Coaching and Strategic Consulting experience working with executives and high-potential leaders and their teams spanning across diverse industry sectors including Technology, Energy, Financial, Construction and Health Care. She has worked with Fortune 500 Companies, 2nd stage startups, and not-for-profit organizations.
Her business background is distinguished by 17+ years of great success selling in the information technology industry with Amdahl Corporation (now Fujitsu Computer Systems), Honeywell Information Systems and Burroughs Corporation (now Unisys). As a top performer in this extremely fast-paced, competitive environment, she learned and integrated into practice the principles, dynamics and skills of developing long-term customer relationships built on trust and delivering consistent results, while inspiring an environment of optimal creativity and collaborative teamwork to make it happen – all which intrinsically informs her coaching approach.
Janne has a B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Business Administration, Arizona State University.
Joanne’s personal interests include listening to and compiling music of all genres from all cultures, class 4-5 white water river running, adventure travel, time in nature, hiking, swimming, dancing and reading. She lives in Point Richmond where she enjoys a beautiful view of San Francisco across the bay.
- Donna Fowler BioDonna Fowler has supported the development of senior leaders through Executive Leadership Coaching and Consulting since 1993. The focus of her work is developing the leadership capacities necessary to excel in today’s business environment, including developing the competencies of leading diverse groups of people, working collaboratively, and coaching as a leader and manager. The International Coach Federation (ICF) has awarded Donna its highest credential, Master Certified Coach (MCC).
Donna’s areas of expertise include developing the unique leadership presence of each executive, coaching executives in building the culture and managing the politics of their organizations, facilitating team development through group coaching and training, and teaching leaders and professional practitioners to coach.
Donna is known for her ability to “decode” the culture of an organization as well as understand the individual motivations of each of the players. Through teaching her clients to see the culture and know how people are motivated, her clients are able to deliver the highest quality business outcomes through their people. Her work has included an emphasis on becoming a culturally competent leader, able to inspire and lead change in increasingly diverse organizations. Client experience includes PG&E, Ernst & Young LLP, Intel, Cisco Systems, CSAA Insurance Group (formerly AAA), Stanford University, Recurrent Energy, and Informatica.
Donna received a B.S. in Accounting from Purdue University and has done extensive graduate work in Organization and Clinical Psychology. She is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) through New Ventures West, and an Accredited Enneagram Teacher through the International Enneagram Association (IEA). Donna is skilled in using the Enneagram and various other typing and leadership assessments.
Donna has contributed to the coaching profession through ten years of leadership in the Professional Coaches Mentors & Advisors (PCMA) association through positions as Northern California President, National Board Member, and National President of the organization. She also acts as a mentor and coach to other executive coaches.
- Brenda Goodwin BioBrenda Goodwin has over 30 years experience as an executive, scientist, consultant, and coach. She has used her experience to design an integral approach to enable her clients develop core competencies that encourage them to excel not only in their work, but also in all areas of their lives. Using empathetic listening, insight and compassion she helps her clients build the emotional intelligence they need to deliver rapid and long lasting results in people and intensive business environments.
Brenda has 20 years of corporate experience working for Fortune 100 companies including DuPont, UGI, Merck & Company Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and Sunmark Industries, a division of Sunoco Oil Company. Some of the clients Brenda has worked with include Intel, Hewlett Packard, Cisco, CSAA Insurance Group, Merck & Company, Barclay’s Global Investors, Sunoco, University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University and PDI Ninth House.
Brenda holds an MBA in Marketing and Management from Wharton School and a BS in Chemistry from Morgan State University. She is a Certified Integral Coach from New Ventures West and is certified in various assessment tools including Enneagram and Clark Wilson 360 Feedback Instrument.
Brenda lives in the Bay Area in Northern California.
- Kayla Kirsch BioKayla Kirsch has spent over 20 years working with non-profit organizations, particularly healthcare, environmental, and educational groups. She is expert at process design and facilitation, assisting in strategic planning and communication, collaborative direction-setting, and staff/board development. Her year-long travels to 25 schools in 10 states of the USA strengthened her understanding of transformational learning processes, as well as the challenges of developing effective organizational structures and governance systems.
From 1990-1995, Kayla worked as senior analyst at Far West Laboratory for Educational Research and Development (now called Wested). She served as Associate Project Director for a state-wide school reform program in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and led a Systemic Reform Initiative dedicated to sharing “systems tools” to address large-scale problems facing schools and districts.
Kayla received a Masters of Science degree in Organizational Behavior at the California School of Professional Psychology. She also has extensive training in mediation and conflict-resolution with the Ombudsman Association.
Kayla is an Oakland-based artist and musician and the recipient of a Creative Artist Fellowship from the City of Oakland.
- Pat Newmann BioPat Newmann has worked for over 25 years helping leaders, teams, and organizations to design and implement change – clarifying vision and values, shaping strategy plans, and building the practices that enable successful change. She is well-known for the depth and breadth of her knowledge and experience in regards to organization change and development. Pat is sought-after for her ability to engage leaders and teams with elegant solutions in order to bring about real, profound change. Pat’s reputation for direct, precise consulting has earned deep trust that enables her to work with top leaders at organizations around the world, some of whom continue to work with her for over ten years after their initial connection. Pat’s clients appreciate the safe environment Pat creates in which they can have bold conversations that enable risk-taking, smart decisions & focused action.
Pat draws on her business experience as a leader at PG&E, the Lawrence Livermore Lab, and Hexcel Corporation in her work with a variety of clients from Fortune 50 companies to start-ups and non-profits. Some of the organizations Pat has worked with include Apple, Cisco, Autodesk, Avista Corporation, Blue Shield of California, Dolby Laboratories, ebay, Genentech, HP, Intel, Kaiser-Permanente, McKesson, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and Red Lion Hotels.
Pat has a Masters Degree in Behavioral Sciences from the University of Minnesota and completed doctoral coursework in Business/Organizational Behavior and Education at the University of California at Berkeley. She has taught at the University of Minnesota, Claremont Graduate School, and the Dominican University of California.
Pat lives in Marin County in Northern California.
- Cynthia Ridley BioCynthia is an accomplished credentialed executive coach, leadership development expert and transformational change consultant with 25+ years’ experience that combines deep business acumen and engineering systems knowledge with a passion for inspiring leaders to play a bigger game. She is instrumental in driving better business results and has established a proven reputation for her ability to develop leaders to their next-level potential, solve communication challenges and improve relational-dynamics. She has a penchant for helping leaders to advance their team’s ability to deliver on demands of fast-growth scaling and audacious goals.
Cynthia has successfully coached 160+ executives and senior leaders. She has designed and delivered 60+ leadership development programs/workshops and also managed 8+ large-scale transformational change management projects.
Cynthia has worked with clients from a wide variety of organizations including: Abbvie- Pharmacyclics, Altimeter Group, Apcera, Avago Technologies, Cadence Systems Design, Charles Schwab & Co., Cisco, Dropbox, Fossil, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Intuit, Juniper Networks, Kaiser-Permanente, Kimberly-Clark, Lam Research, Levi Strauss, Lotus Bakeries, Nextgen Climate, Openwave Systems, Quantenna, Rubicon Consulting, Samsung, SLAC – Stanford University Linear Accelerator Center, Starbucks, Symantec, TriNet and Watermark.
Cynthia started her career as an automotive and software engineer and gained both strategic and operational expertise as a management consultant at Deloitte Consulting, leader at Visa USA/Inovant, Sr. Practice Director of Innovation Leadership & Change Management at Kalypso, Sr. Practice Director of Human Capital Services at RGP and Founder/President of two successful consulting firms.
Cynthia lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her Acadian fiancé, her 99-year-old grandma and many dear tenured and shiny new friends. She keeps up with her away-at-college daughter via FaceTime.
- Jonelle Rodericks BioJonelle has 20+ years of Coaching and Organization & Leadership Development Consulting experience with executives and their teams across diverse industries. She has worked with Fortune 500 Companies, Startups and Social Ventures. Her experience spans industries including Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Hi-Tech, Government, Education, Insurance and Financial for clients like – Cisco, Gap, Inc., Yellow Pages, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co, UC Berkeley, d.light Design, Stanford University, Salesforce, Roche and Genentech.
Jonelle is particularly skilled at working across cultures and in global environments and has worked as an external and internal consultant in Europe, UK, India, China, Singapore, Africa, UAE and the US. She is passionate about strategic business consulting drawing on deep expertise in Management Science, Organizational Change, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychotherapy and Human Development.
Jonelle has a B.A. in Psychology, M.A. in Psychiatric Social Work and an M.B.A. in Organization Development.
Jonelle grew up in India, and has made the US her home for the past 21 years. When not engaged in professional, learning or consciousness inquiries Jonelle is found connecting with a diverse community of family, friends and fellow travelers with whom she engages in light-hearted, fun adventures and mutually supportive relationships.
- Dina Silver, MCC BioDina Silver has cultivated trusted advisor status with the high performance individuals and teams she has worked with over the years. Dina specializes in coaching senior executives and their teams to create great leadership and collaboration that delivers high impact. Her background in the entertainment industry provides her an edge in helping leaders develop powerful executive presence so that new ideas and challenging initiatives are met with keen interest and excitement.
Dina has experience as a Producer in the film and television industry. Some of the organizations Dina has worked with include Cisco, CSAA Insurance Group, Apollo Group, Yahoo! Inc., LeapFrog Enterprises Inc., Brinks Inc., Dalton Investments, LLC, Sotheby Park Burnett Auction House, Dun and Bradstreet, Morgan Stanley, and Barclays Global Investors.
Dina holds a B.A. in US History from Princeton University. She received her coaching accreditation from The Coaches Training Institute and her credential as a Master Certified Coach (MCC) from the International Coach Federation. In addition, she is certified in a range of assessment tools including DISC, PIAV, and the Bar-On EQi. She is an active member of the International Coach Federation (ICF.)
Dina lives in Santa Monica, CA.
Get Started Now
“The difference in working with Ecstasis is that our leaders come away with real competencies that they can take away and apply immediately.”
Ginger Crowne, Cisco Services Leadership Development, Cisco Systems